Colorado Springs ISSA
Welcome to The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)®, Colorado Springs, Colorado Chapter
WOW!! The ISSA-COS 11th Annual Peak Cyber Symposium is now in the books and what an incredible event it was! On behalf of the board of directors and all the participants at this year’s event, it is an honor for me to thank the following businesses, organizations, and individuals for their contributions.
• Secret Sauce Events – Event production and sponsor/exhibitor coordination for the entire symposium; plus, coordination and sponsorship of the ISSA-COS 30th Anniversary (@Dennis O’Neill and team)
• DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton – Coordination, planning, and event services for the entire symposium and 30th Anniversary celebration (@Mark Richardson, @Amanda Ortega and team)
• Splunk> – Facilitation and sponsorship of the “Boss of the SOC” Capture the Flag (CTF) challenge (@Jim Taylor, @Matthew Toth and team)
• Epoch Concepts – Coordination and sponsorship of the “Boss of the SOC” Capture the Flag (CTF) challenge @Jackie Stewart and team)
• Cleared Careers – Facilitation and sponsorship of the Peak Cyber Career Fair and ISSA-COS 30th Anniversary (@Ken Lawrence, @Sarah Lawrence)
• COS Chamber & EDC and Mr. Vincent Persichetti – Presiding over the 30th Anniversary Ribbon Cutting Ceremony (@Vincent Persichetti and COS Business Ambassadors)
• Mr. Fred Henninge – Founder and First President of the ISSA-COS chapter for his special appearance and historical remarks presented during the 30th Anniversary celebration (@ Fred Henninge, @William Henry)
• Ms. Gretchen Bliss – Conference Day-1 Emcee, ISSA-COS supporter, and all around most awesome person in our community (@Gretchen Bliss)
• Mr. Frank Gearhart – Conference Day-2 Emcee, ISSA-COS Past President, and guest speaker (@Frank Gearhart)
• Murray Security Services (MSS) – Returning PLATINUM sponsor, exhibitor, and guest speaker. ISSA-COS also expresses our collective appreciation and sincerest gratitude to MSS for donating over $25,000 in raffle prizes for EC-Council training and CodeRed licenses. (@Shawn Murray, @Shelley Murray, @Abigale Murray)
• Raffle Prize Winners – ISSA-COS extends our CONGRATULAIONS to the following winners of the raffle prizes provided by Murray Security Services.
1. EC-Council CodeRed License: @Daniel Everhard
2. EC-Council CodeRed License: @Laura Harder
3. EC-Council CodeRed License: @Mark Clark
4. EC-Council CodeRed License: @Andy Thill
5. EC-Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) course: @Beverly Kore
6. EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) course: @Doug Jenick
7. EC-Council Certified Network Defender (C|ND) course: @Derek Issacs
8. EC-Council Certified Network Defender (C|ND) course: @Patrick Gilbert
9. EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) course: @Anthony Dequinzio
10. EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) course: @Marcelle Licciardi
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
The Colorado Springs Chapter is committed toward helping its members grow professionally. To do this we provide scholarships and negotiate discounts to security training and education events in the region. Our chapter is also committed to advancing the information security field in Colorado, particularly along the Front Range. We work with institutions of higher education from Ft. Collins to Pueblo. Our chapter is also working with other local universities toward including security courses and conferences in their offerings. Read more about us.
October 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
October 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
November 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
November 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
December 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Build new contacts, new skills, and earn possible CPE credits! We have many positions available within the ISSA Community, find the one that’s right for you.