Please join us for our April 2019 ISSA-COS Chapter lunch meeting at the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) facility. The HPE facility is at 305 South Rockrimmon Boulevard. Please register for the dinner meeting on the 16th of April or the lunch meeting on the 17th of April, but not both.
- Speaker’s Name: Jeff Westphal
- Speaker’s Bio: Jeff Westphal is the Technical Director for the US Federal Region at Trend Micro. His primary responsibility is to ensure his customer’s business requirements translate into successful software designs and deployments. These designs focus on virtualization, cloud security, and software defined security. In addition to his duties at Trend Micro, Jeff is an instructor at Milwaukee Area Technical College and he manages the Amazon Web Services User Groups in Milwaukee and Madison. Prior to joining Trend Micro Jeff spent 12 years in the IT industry with leading businesses including Johnson Controls, Aurora Health Care, and AO Smith. Jeff holds a BS in MIS from Cardinal Stitch University and he has a number of certifications including Amazon CSA, VCAP-DCA/DCD, MCSE, and CCAA.
- Topic: Hybrid Cloud Security
- Synopsis: As agencies and organizations move from data centers to virtual environments and the cloud, the methodologies for securing these environments become increasingly complex. The presentation will focus on the shared security model, zero day threats, and how agencies and organizations can best leverage commercial technologies to secure these workloads.
- NOTE: Advanced Registration is FREE until 9:00 pm 17 Feb. Thereafter, a $10 registration fee will be imposed and will be applicable to late registrants and walk-ins.