- This event has passed.
CISSP Review Session 3
June 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Colorado Springs Chapter of ISSA is hosting a 40-Hour CISSP Examination Preparation Seminar Location: GoToMeeting Online Dat
About this event:
The Colorado Springs Chapter of ISSA is hosting a 40-Hour CISSP Examination Preparation Seminar
Location: GoToMeeting Online
Dates: June 4, 10, 11, 18, 24, and 25 2022 (6 class sessions)
Times: Check in before 8:00 AM on June 4th
Class runs from 8 AM to 5 PM on Saturday June 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Class runs from 2 PM to 6 PM on Friday June 10th and June 24th
Cost: Current ISSA members – FREE!
Current ISSA members with CISSP Auditing- FREE!
Non ISSA and Trial Members – $150
ISSA members, please register for class via EventBrite.
If you’re interested in volunteering as an instructor or support staff, please contact our Training leads at: Training@ISSA-COS.org.
- Updated COURSE CONTENT and In-Chapter CISSP-certified Instructors
- CISSP Test Objectives & Exam Tips
- Each block of instruction covers the exam objectives
- All Instructors are CISSP Certified
- TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Security and Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Asset Security
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Architecture & Engineering
- Security Operations
- Communication and Network Security
- Software Development Security